Top 5 Gardening tasks in June from RHS
1. Plant for hanging baskets -Choose vibrant bedding plants for a short-term show or herbs, shrubs and evergreens for a long-lasting display..
2. Water - wIsely water in a sustainable way.
3. Pinch - every dau, during watering, check plants for any shoots sprouting just above each leaf).
4. Harvest - You can start enjoying lettuce, radish, other salad items, and early potatoes.
5. Hoe - tend to your borders too. A light hoe stops the weeds growing. .
P.S. Remember to shade the greenhouse to keep it cool and prevent scorching.